United School of Tokyo is looking for highly motivated and dedicated teachers who share our values, and would like to be a part of a developing school.
At UST our mission is to raise passionate learners, creative thinkers, conscientious, responsible and caring individuals. We look for teachers who aspire to serve as role-models to our students and school community as a whole; teachers who inspire and encourage the students to strive for growth by challenging themselves in a variety of areas, including academics, creativity, experiential learning, extra-curricular activities and community service.
We seek teachers who are
- enthusiastic and dedicated people who view teaching as more than just a job
- responsible and professional
- effective team-players
- respectful and caring
- compassionate and considerate
- flexible and creative
- constructive problem solvers
- always ready to go an extra mile for their students and the school
- self-critical with a good sense of humor
- full of desire and aptitude for personal and professional growth
- socially active
UST prefers that all applicants for full-time teaching and leadership positions have an active profile with Schrole.
To apply for teaching positions please provide the following:
1. A recently updated CV, including details of qualifications and relevant experience.
2. A cover letter outlining experience related to the position; clearly demonstrating your ability to fulfill the above requirements; and explaining reasons for choosing UST.
3. All applicants are required to have two professional reference letters from most recent supervisors.
4. A recent photograph.
Academic year 2021-2022:
1. Elementary and Middle School Substitute Teachers
- Education degree/Teaching license
- Minimum three years of teaching experience
Academic year 2022-2023:
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.